Protege From HK

I just came back from Hong Kong for vacation. I found many 323 (protege), but they are not as nice as those we get in N.American. They don't have the same body kit as we do, and weaker engine.
However, I already seen few Mazda 6 Sport (1 black and red) on the road, and 1 yellow in the show room. Damn they are sweet!!!!
:'(

Hey NU-

Love your car. It is off the HOOK!

Can you get me a price/part number for the chrome strip above the Mazda emblem in the front. That looks sweet! I want that part for my car. Can you also provide a point fo contact to get it? The taillights look much better than the US versions....

P5blk_stal (blackp5)

P5blk_stal said:
Hey NU-

Love your car. It is off the HOOK!

Can you get me a price/part number for the chrome strip above the Mazda emblem in the front. That looks sweet! I want that part for my car. Can you also provide a point fo contact to get it? The taillights look much better than the US versions....

P5blk_stal (blackp5)

uh, that chrome strip across the top of the mazda emblem is standard equipment on lower-trimmed sedans here in North America.... They purposely 'blacked-out' the chrome piece for the ES/MP3 and the P5...

check with your dealer to see how much it costs....

and why do people keep saying those taillights look better than the ones here in NA????? the ones we have here in NA is MUCH nicer looking than those IMO. Those just look like stretched version of the sedan's taillights :rolleyes:. even NU said he likes the NA taillights better!!!!! :confused:

Last edited:
I did a currency convert of NU_1.5's kit and if I did this right, (probably didn't :confused: ) it comes to over $15,000 US.

Someone correct my math if this isn't right....

<a href="http://www.mintblue.co.jp/" target="_New">http://www.mintblue.co.jp/</a>

(omg)

Oops (wiggle)

I converted Hong Kong dollar to US. I'd be $1,003.76 converted from Yen.

(blackp5)

Yep these rides are tight!! Welcome to the board guys. TECHNICAL 5, nice to see someone else in here with teh FS-ZE swap. How long you had yours? I've had mine since February/March.

Last edited:
hey nu 1.5 can u tell me where in HK did u get this stuff? the mintblue that is?
my cousin is going back on the 28th...... thats y i need to know.... the street and all..... thanbx

concept P5>>> give me your email address,then i can reply you with the address of the store, i will give you my phone number as well ,feel free to call me for help any time, i can bring you shop around for funnys things and cheap price parts jeffloke2@sinaman.com

Latest posts

Back