Protege Corksport Radiator Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

wankular

:
2009 Mazdaspeed3
I haven't had my Protege for three years so this does me no good. The instructions say it fits 99-03. A little dusty but still in very good shape. $35 shipped.

Attachments

• 247-09.JPG
    247-09.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 263
Can I get some pictures of this. Can't seem to pull them up. Plus does this work on the Msp

I'll dig up some more pics of it on my car when I get home tonight. I can send you some measurements if you want.

"The CorkSport 1999-2003 Protege Radiator Panel improves the look of youengine bay by covering the top of your radiator with a stylish and easily customizable part. The Radiator Panel fits all models of 1999-2003 except the Mazdaspeed Protege model."
http://www.corksport.com/corksport-radiator-panel-for-bj-protege.html

Off the website. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.
I would have up and grabbed this but I just ordered one from Corksport. They are on clearance.
GLWS

THIS IS MINE BITCHES....wait corksport is selling for 29$ right now, and yours is old(i know never installed) but it could have scratches or boogers on it pm me a better price for this thing and ill paypal you instantly son. hook me up

I didn't realize CS had these on clearance. How about $20 shipped? I'll make sure all the boogers are cleaned off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back