Protege 5 Rear Spoiler - Wing for Sale

bigbody300

:
2002 Protege5
hi Guys,

I got a Protege 5 aftermarket spoiler, mint. cond. painted factory yellow. looking to sell fast - as i am moving. $150 .

I am in Brampton, ontario Canada Cell# 647-328-4911

See pics below.

mazda_p5_spoiler1.jpg

mazda_p5_spoiler2.jpg

mazda_p5_spoiler3.jpg

might want to try the for sale area with proper pics.

this is also the 2nd shopping cart handle i have seen for sale in such a short period of time

for some reason i cannot post in the sale area. Everyone has their own opinion on spoilers....i loved it, and got compliments on it..

you might not have the post count to put it up in the for sale section go read the guidelines for it in the for sale section

The price is high and opinions are just that. Mudflaps and a couple of the aftermarket upper wings on these cars look gayer than this wing does IMO. Several different mods do. So what. Never heard the turbulence splanation in all of the commentary about the infamous shopping cart handle tho. Had it, got tired of it & removed it, still have it, may put it back on if I get bored without it. Doesn't make or break the car one way or another, just another preference item. The post count thing to be able to sell on here protects no one from anything. You can be ripped off by someone with 1 or 100k posts but sure, go with it. Here, hope this intensifies the dismay.
With...
P5_PAN1.JPG

Without...
wingless1.jpg

Whoopie, big deal......GLWS

And before some smartass asks why the license plate is blank in one pic and not in another - it matters not because it is an old one anyway.

Back