Protege 5 pics

This thread is hilarious. When you are posting pics, you have to be prepared for compliments and especially criticisms. You wanted feedback... you got it. On that note, at least, at least... lose the dealer sticker Mr. Jim Pattison!

On another note... I'm a closet automatic driver. I'm kinda embarassed about it, believe it or not. Now it's out there. Any auto drivers out there wishing they got the stick? God I wish I got the stick. No idea this car was gonna be this much fun. Wish i fu***** got the stick.

Last edited:
I really wanted to get a stick car. still do, but i got an auto and it doesnt bother me, cause I love the car. its still fun to drive with the limited gear control i have, but does'nt stop me from enjoying the car for what it is actully good at, the twisties that vancouver island offers.

mods are still all good too. funny how ive seen more turbo'd auto's than stick so far here in bc.

Cool ride, but a lil too much for me to handle if it was my car.
i prefer the stock look, or minor cosmetics to make it look as sleeper as possible.
But yea dude get that Jim Pattison off, and paint the grill it would make it look that much better. :) and get a drop man it would make it look alot coooler and sporty for sure

good start... Like the rims but she needs a drop to really make it look nice..
Grill would look better stock (my opinion) keep working on it

finally back on forum. but hey i did lower the car. And my grill was black before and when it's black it looks like there is not grill at all. So i am thinking of getting an actual grill this time.

my suggestion paint your valve cover , and GRILLS ( RED paint ) ...

1_594285756l.jpg

Last edited:
The grill is ghetto, it doesn't even fit the outline of the opening properly, there are big gaps at both corners. The neon lighting under the car is Ricey, otherwise a clean car.

Pat.

Back