Prosport boost gauge problem

Hot Shot

:
2007 MazdaSpeed3
So I've had my electronic peak/hold gauge in for a while now. Yesterday it just stopped working. It will power on, do the sweep sequence, but then just go to -25 and stay there. Won't read any boost at all. It'll just barely move if I get into the boost all the way. Even with the motor off, it goes to -25 and stays there. With the motor off, it would go to 0 before and stay there as it wasn't reading anything.
I checked the wiring on the back of the gauge, all the tubing from the BPV to the black box under the hood, but nothing so far.
The car runs fine as my DH is still reading vacuum and boost. I ran a full log and A/F is good, boost is fine, FP is fine.

Any ideas? I still need to check the wiring at the fuse box.

I would recheck the wiring. If thats good obviosly make sure your hoses are fine. Could be a bad sender. Things tend to wear out and prosport should send you a replacement one free. Ive been meaning to do the same because mine has been reading 1.5-2 psi high at wot.

Check your wiring from the sender if that's good then it is prolly the sender... What wire did u tap in for the headlight switch?

Back