Props from SRT-4

Mspeed3

:
2008 Mazda RX-8
had a guy walk by my house and was pointing and screaming on cell phone. Turns out he had only heard of the speed3 but never seen one. He was impressed and wants me to meet up with him and some friends at a local shop and chill. Says he wants to run me but I'll only do it on track.

Run it with him on the track and after you win, roll down your back windows for a victory showdown...

Don't do it! He is going to beat you up and take your wallet. Those american car buyers are scary!

Seriously though.....congrats on the MS3 and the fact that your not a nucklehead that races on the street.

i had a guy try to get me to join his car club ....he had srt-4 and i was like na man im not gona jsut join ur s*** right away....he said " all you gota do is put the sticker on ur car" and i gave him my number to see if he would call to meet up and hang otu a bit b4 i threw a tag on my car....got a call once...told him to call me back cuz iwas washing my car and he never callled.

ReFlex said:
Run it with him on the track and after you win, roll down your back windows for a victory showdown...

gayflag.gif

Then when your engine falls out, you can sit there and entertain yourself rolling your windows up and down waiting for a tow truck.

dommo_g said:
gayflag.gif

Then when your engine falls out, you can sit there and entertain yourself rolling your windows up and down waiting for a tow truck.

(rlaugh) What is that, you raising a gay flag?

dommo_g said:
gayflag.gif

Scorched. (laugh)

dommo_g said:
gayflag.gif

hahaha! Race to see who can get a check engine light first!

My engine hasn't fallen out. :)

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, but I think that it's highly unlikely. I think I've read about the same number of crashed MS3s.
I worry about my engine falling out as much as I worry about crashing/being crashed in to.

Latest posts

Back