Project Twilight *PICS*

nice try, but you're in the wrong forum! you won't get many here to comment positively about your ride, sorry dude!

hey there twilight....uhhhh yeah.This reminds me of when someone goes to the wrong party, but instead of embarrassing themselves and running out crying, they hang around and mingle, to save their ass, and act like its all good. If the person is cool enough though they can pull it off. ^_^ heres to you Twilight, welcome aboard to M train!

Welcome aboard, I almost got a Focus SVT but I needed room to carrying people and cargo. :(
Get some tint on that thing man, it will really help the lines.

:D

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

Sorry buddy i guess u r in the wrong forum, but oh well, get some tint, lower it, and put some 17's or 18's, and it would look sweet!!

While I don't normally like Foci, a guy at my AutoX has an SVT and I must say I liked it a lot up there. I think it was the color he choose. A blue not as dark as yours but more matallic. I still wouldn't own one but to each his own. OH and welcome to the board.

i think theres a smiley for this

here it is
(wrong)

this one also applies

(nobody)

Mazda-Most Always Zipping Dangerously Along

Wow who would have thought any company have a silly name made up with it. Hmm and there some truth to it.

:rolleyes:

Silly Car name game.

woo, what about on the first episode of king of the hill, hanks truck was broken, it was a ford, and boomhauer started babbling and said something like "dang ol ford stands for 'fix it again tony'" and one of them goes "thats FIAT"

Back