Project MSP Wannabe begins!

Scored another rare protege piece :)

Attachments

• forceyguage.jpg
    forceyguage.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 229
You beat me to the dual pod. I pm'd him about it when he posted it up and I got back on a couple hours later and it was already sold. ha. LUCKY!

LOL yes fortunately someone let me know and I pmed him about it before I left work. I wanted one of mryellermp5's but I haven't seen him on here in a long time, not sure if he's still making them.

Just went through your thread again man that p5 for 100 dollars was a steal. Where did you find that deal? How is the turbo project coming along now?

It was a user on here (awsmp3) who was parting out the car and lived in the area. I work part time in a shop and a friend from high school owns a towing company. The owner said he was going to get $100 from someone to pick up the car and junk it, so I told him I would pay him $100 and take care of disposing it. The pickup and tow to the shop was $40 and I told my friend he could have the shell for scrap :)

hope he does get back to u. the mp3 would be a fun 2nd car for ya

I couldn't afford the MP3 in time (damn economy) so I picked up a F150 for $1500 instead. I could use something to haul stuff in anyways.

Hey guys, been a while! I have been lurking on Nasioc, got bit by the Subaru bug.

I was considering a change in 2011 and then the widebody WRX came out. I sold my car to a coworker's son, I wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it and he did (for a while). Saw it on the road a few times over the next 10 months or so, and then one day I got a call. Coworker took me over to the junkyard and I saw this. Fortunately, everyone walked away from the accident.

I was holding on to some of the parts I had acquired for a build I didn't get to finish with the plan to buy another Protege. However, I am trying to buy a house and need to clear out the items in storage. I will be posting a for sale thread as I pull things out and take pictures.

Attachments

• Protege1resize.jpg
    Protege1resize.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 321
  • Protege3resize.jpg
    Protege3resize.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Protege4resize.jpg
    Protege4resize.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 329
eek dude. glad ur friend is ok. glad to see you're still sort of around too

Thanks man. Glad to see you are still rocking the protege. Still have the MP3 seats?

Back