Project Kics 15mm spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I I honestly dont know if they do, but if the stock racing harts have recessed holes on the inside of the wheel than they should fit fine.
If you look closely at the spacers, notice that the small triangle lugs bolt on to the stock studs flush. You will be using the studs that are built into the spacers. Visualize it, it makes sense and works very well.
Can anyone confirm if the Kics work with the oem racing harts? Thanks guys

Anyway you can test them on a set of racing hearts? I will forsure take them if they work

I dont have an msp or a set of racing harts anymore so I honestly don't know if they will work. Like I said, if there are recessed holes big enough to fit the stock studs then they just might work.
Can anyone chime in here and give a definitive answer about the racing hart wheels and these spacers. I was going to use them on my enkei's when I had my msp..

Thanks again chris, glad you’ll be rocking these badboys! I'm shipping the spacers out to you tomorrow morning!

I've been tanked at work and haven't had a minute but tomorrow I'm free all morning so you'll be getting a pm with the tracking number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back