Profile photos.

Ryno666

:
Mazda2
Put photos in your profiles people so we can see what you do. That way we dont have to search through pages of threads. Am I the only 1 taking advantage of this feature?

:) Feel free to check mine out!

Last edited:
probably against the forum rules for me to post photos of me eating babies. ;-(

^^^^^end times promotion^^^^^^:p

OK...guess I am dense this morning....I understand that the number 666 is associated with the Mark of the Beast....and I concur that we are most certainly in the End Times....but I don't understand what the picture means in this regard?....it looks like East Asian script of some type? I take it that you and I are on "opposing teams"? (scratch)

click the picture and that takes you to the profile page which has an option to post photos of your car. Thats what he's talking about.

^^^^^end times promotion^^^^^^:p

OK...guess I am dense this morning....I understand that the number 666 is associated with the Mark of the Beast....and I concur that we are most certainly in the End Times....but I don't understand what the picture means in this regard?....it looks like East Asian script of some type? I take it that you and I are on "opposing teams"? (scratch)

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.

The 666 is the number of man the number of the beast is actually 616. Modern belief cause the translation flaw in westerner culture to askew its original meaning. The old testiment portrays this to be the perfect number, divisible by any, the day the world was completed and 777 to be the transcendance of man to heaven (lucky number). I have always believed in god. I discount the need to twist and retell stories over centuries to suit an agenda!

My soapbox....is that beautifull symbols and language are demonized.

I am 1/2 Native American and 1/4 Spanish 1/4 Caucasian the imbodiment of a true melting pot that is America.

The symbol is west Asian Japanese for Ahura Mazda the god of wisdom, intelligence and harmony.

Last edited:
thats what my facebook discussion is currently about ;P

I have several mazda2 buddies on my FB, so any of you mazda2 folks feel free to add.

facebook.com/familyvalues2020 is where you can find my stupidity.

Back