Price question...

I am in California, and the prices are probably higher here, but I am just curious what people paid for their MS3s (if you are willing to disclose). Just reserved my 2009 (GT with nav) and I think that I am getting a great deal (around 25,000). Anyone else want to share?

Just picked up a 8.5 speed GT with out any extras (nav, compass mirror, etc.) for 23100 before TTL. I even got them to wave the 250.00 document fee. Use the internet and get the dealers to bid against each other.(2thumbs)

Just picked up a 8.5 speed GT with out any extras (nav, compass mirror, etc.) for 23100 before TTL. I even got them to wave the 250.00 document fee. Use the internet and get the dealers to bid against each other.(2thumbs)

Nice! I saw a 2008.5 GT listed in Reno, NV for 30,000. Are they really serious?

My GT (dimming mirror, compass, homelink, cargo net, wheel locks) was $24,700 Next nearest dealer is over a hundred miles away. Some markets are lucky -- multiple dealers in a reasonable distance.

How do you play multiple dealers against each other for a specialty car if most of them don't have the car and can only 'get them from another dealership'? Isn't it bad to listen to them under those circumstances?

How do you play multiple dealers against each other for a specialty car if most of them don't have the car and can only 'get them from another dealership'? Isn't it bad to listen to them under those circumstances?

I did a search of all Mazdaspeed dealers within 300 miles and checked their inventory. You can do this from the Mazda website. Once i knew what the dealers had i emailed them and said im buying in the next 5 days so give you your best deal. Then i took the lowest offer and emailed the others to see if they would beat it or not. Within a few days i had the actual best offer and i called to confirm and made an appointment and bought the car. No hassel at all.

Give it a try.

Also if your in the Cincinnati Ohio area, go see Michael Gerrain at Kings Mazda and tell him Eric from Kentucky sent you. Kings Mazda had 12 Speed 3s sitting on the lot and one was a 2009.

I did a search of all Mazdaspeed dealers within 300 miles and checked their inventory. You can do this from the Mazda website. Once i knew what the dealers had i emailed them and said im buying in the next 5 days so give you your best deal. Then i took the lowest offer and emailed the others to see if they would beat it or not. Within a few days i had the actual best offer and i called to confirm and made an appointment and bought the car. No hassel at all.
What did you do about the fact that almost every car had a slightly different set of factory options installed? Were you flexible about which ones you'd get?

What did you do about the fact that almost every car had a slightly different set of factory options installed? Were you flexible about which ones you'd get?

Most i saw did not have options and if they did it was the Nav option which i did not need or want. I only wanted a GT with no options so that is what i looked for only. There is not a shortage of speed 3s...atleast not in a 300 mile radius of Louisville KY.

$23,493 for an 08.5 MS3 without TTL - supposedly the invoice price.

weird thing is, i didn't get the impression the dealers (i negotiated with two) here were having huge demand for these cars - i just negotiated hard because, if the deal wasn't good enough, i wasn't going to buy an MS3.

after the fact, i'm glad that i did :D

$23,000 no option GT w/ ceramic tint w/o TTL. whites are supposed to cost about $150 more also so i think i was lucky.

picked up wheel locks, cargo mat+net, bumper guard, sun screen for like $150 from one of the mazda sponsers.

$23,867 for my 2008.5 MS3 GT with Nav, dimming mirror/compass/Homelink, cargo net, wheel locks...

im from canada, but i bought in seattle, and i paid 21,500 for a 2008 GT with nav/compass mirror, etc.

Brand New (9 miles on it)

i got a good deal, however, i never went down to see it before i paid, i called and talked and did a money order. then they shipped it up to me...

so i could have gotten a damaged car... :p

Back