$$$ PRICE of MazdaSpeed Protege $$$

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!!.....hey ezrider let tha s*** die you ***!.....the s*** is old and done...if you dont like me than that is one thing but SHUT YA ****** MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!.....no one wants to hear you b**** about this s*** ok.....IT IS DONE....:cool:

You guys crack me up! This is better than going to Wal-Mart stoned at 3am to laugh at all the freaks and grossly obese shop out of the public eye. Keep it up fellas! hahahahaha!

kcagle said:
On another board, one guy claims he went to the NY show and the rep told him they are shooting for under 21k.

I called my local dealer who got briefed at a dealer convention in Feb on the pro and he verified that Mazda told him definitely under 21 and possibly 20 even.

That is awesome news!

Spicy orange is my color of choice. Why buy a limited ed if no one notices you?

that's great news! now, let's pray the dealers don't jack it up. I have a feeling they'll price it near the turbo neon and jetta. Hell, add the VW GTI 337 version (1.8T @ $22,225) to the list.

I agree with you on the color choice. As much as I like sleepers, I'd want people to know I'm the guy with the turbo protege :D

This came from Road and Track

rtsp://63.240.88.228/roadandtrack/02ny_rt_mazdaspeed_high.rm

The key thing to listen for in this PRgeeks speal is his reference to the car being under 20k!!!!

I bet you my 12 year old sister knows more about cars than he does... well on a good note, I like how he said less than 20k, although i highly doubt that, even if it lists for 20k dealer markup would be insane.

Dustin

This car will compete..........Especially that a second and half will be taken off........Also it will handle better than the mp3.................So all the si, type s, wrx, lancer and neon will have a run for their money...........I do agree about putting a stronger engine than a turbo.........My reason is because of the lag problem........You can get rid of it by piggybacking the car...........But then again all of the aftermarket options for the turbo will be nice.............Either way the new mazdaspeed will be a great buy and wouldn't belive it will cost more than $23k........Only nock is the orange,,,maybe,,,I have to see it in person.........

Mazdaspeed Pricing

I know this could be considered a rumor thing...but I just wanted to start a thread where we all take guesses as to the actual cost once the Mazdaspeed goes on sale...I'm talking MSRP not any dealer gouging prices or anything. :)

My guess for the Canadian pricing will be $28,495. It's a little tricky to do a conversion to US dollars for the price as more often than not we Canadians get a "deal" on our vehicles where as Mazda Canada doesn't actually charge the directly converted Canadian/US amount for the cars. Ours are still a lot more expensive...just not as expensive as they could be.

Hmmm...

Mental note, buy cars from Canada when the exchange rate is good...

Oh wait, um, I'll say it'll run about US$21,850.

I'm thinking 28k -29k.

Mine was 25,600 last Sept. The car was on the Mazda Canadian Web site for 23,500 I think. That doesn't include any shipping charges and stuff. So, I'm thinking the new one will be at least 27k before extra charges.

I'm hoping it's going to be like 35K. That way no one around here will buy it
:)

mazdaspeed pricing

I have ordered one in orange < sorry folks, like it better than black >, I have a blue mp3 as well for my wife.

My guess is about $ 2500 more than the MP3 which listed for 23,700 cdn plus the normal ripoff charges taxes etc.

My number is $ 26,200 cdn, I am hoping to be the first to get one since I ordered it early, without a price even. The dealer " says " that lost of folks have been calling, so I expect it to be sold quickly, like the MP3.

It was pretty sad...I went into my dealership where I bought my MP3 last week and asked if they knew any more info about the new Protege...and they hadn't even heard about the Mazdaspeed......and that's the major reason why when someone says "My dealer told me this", that I take it more as rumor than fact.

that sucks, i guess thats why i like my dealership a lot. i asked them about it one day, they had info on it, and new what it was but at the end they said "don't believe anything until we get the published report on it" they dont like just saying s***. i have a good knowledgable dealership and doesnt talk BS to me.

Latest issue of Playboy

The new issue of playboy has an article about sport compact cars. They have the Mazdaspeed protege and say they price is going to be "about $20,000"

See.... I read the articles.

Tim

Wow, didn't realize there was text in there. I wondered what all the non-picture pages were about. :) I'll have to take a look this time!

Latest posts

Back