Price check: 2003.5 MSP

Jickywoo

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I've got a 2003.5 laser blue MSP. It has got 102k miles. Overall the body is in pretty good shape, a few dents and dings but nothing major. Interior is in great shape. Just went through the entire top end of the engine, mechanically it's in great shape. Brand new tires, timing belt just done, water pump and a bunch of other random stuff. The only issues it has are that it idles low and it wont build boost most of the time (it randomly runs amazing which confuses the crap out of me). I know that the wastegate actuator is bad, just havent replaced it yet. I've spent so much time babying her and fixing little things to make her look as good as I can....I'm just done, sick of it. Wondering what a fair ballpark price would be to ask.

Blue books 6500 i have The same car and color mint condition few big mods had offers from 5 grand to 6 i dont think anyone wud pay more for a 9 10 yr old car

I agree, but if you look at them for sale, there are some going for (not sold to my knowledge, save one laser blue with 60k on it all stock for $8500 locally) $9k+

i just paid 6500 for my 126kkm spicy orange 10days ago =,=||| + stupid ontario tax , dealer does the minor repair emission certificate and safety certificate, roughly $7350 all in included

Back