Prelude,240sx, integra

jayka

Which car has better performance and looking in your opinion?
If someone has owned one of this car, tell me how it is like please.

1. 94~96 prelude (vtec)
2. 95 240sx
3. 96 integra gsr

depends where you want to go with this... if your gonna tune it go with the nissan. Awesome motors and 240sx with sr20 swap is lethal. If your gonna stay stock and just want some fun with vtec then get the prelude or gsr. In this case the gsr gets the nod from me.

jayka said:
Which car has better performance and looking in your opinion?
If someone has owned one of this car, tell me how it is like please.

1. 94~96 prelude (vtec)
2. 95 240sx
3. 96 integra gsr
95 240sx

but if u can get a 99 prelude i'd get that

240sx

240sx

240sx

240sx

240sx

yep 240 id say. that engine is nearly indestructable. slap on some nitrous for some cheap speed.

GSR

The obd-I GSR's are really mean. Or you can get a RWD car for all that....uh...RWD'ing you're going to do...

man thats like comparing apples to oranges... the 240 is on a whole nother level. its potential is limitless and the aftermarket support is huge just like hondas is. plus the fact the car is RWD, and looks way better than any honda ive ever seen

AZDriftR said:
man thats like comparing apples to oranges... the 240 is on a whole nother level. its potential is limitless and the aftermarket support is huge just like hondas is. plus the fact the car is RWD, and looks way better than any honda ive ever seen
I really don't understand the whole RWD craze. On a street car and for the stuff most of us do with our cars, I don't think it matters.

MP3skaterNC said:
but joo cant be a driftar wif out RWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
That's just about the only advantage on a street car with no trq anyway.

Oh well, off to the 240sx bandwagon....(yawn)

hah, you jumped off one band wagon, onto the protege craze :rolleyes:

oh yeah, my vote goes with the obd-1 gsr, then do full exhaust, intake, and tune the b****.

MP3skaterNC said:
they are, its like a honda now, i see at least 5 old people a day in a protege5.
Well, it's not like there's going to be more of them. Only made them for 2 years. Whenever i go to an import meet im usually the only guy there with one.

ha, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the interweb.

yeah, modded proteges are a rarity.

We got pretty off topic, so yeah, got a gs-r, and make a vtek video.

MP3skaterNC said:
ha, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the interweb.

yeah, modded proteges are a rarity.

We got pretty off topic, so yeah, got a gs-r, and make a vtek video.
WErd, i can make vteckckckck videos.

Replica said:
I really don't understand the whole RWD craze. On a street car and for the stuff most of us do with our cars, I don't think it matters.
well ive driven many RWD and some FWD cars and i have to say RWD is my pic of the two.. i just get bored of FWD and its predictable handling sometimes, and the huge loss of traction when taking off... though i do love the proteges so i settle with FWD.. and i am in noway on the 240 bandwagon i just cant stand hondas...

Back