power locks issue

Lish3733

:
2007 Mazda 3 iTouring
My 2007 Mazda 3 iTouring is having issues with the power locks. I checked the fuses today and they were fine. After doing some research it seems people are saying it is usually 1 of 4 things: the motor needs replacement, the switch needs replacement, there is a blown fuse, or the actuator is needing lubrication. I pulled the driver's side door panel off to look at ANOTHER issue with the power windows not functioning properly (now the windows seem to be functioning properly), but wasn't able to pinpoint anything with the locks at the time. I'm looking for advise/suggestions/ other threads that people have found answers on. Please help! I'm on a tight budget and really don't want to pay a garage to work on these issues.

This is what works/doesnt work:
Rear drivers side door locks and unlocks using keyless entry and power locks on front doors (both driver's and passenger's side)
Rear passengers side door locks and unlocks using keyless entry and power locks on front doors (both driver's and passenger's side)
Front drivers side door does NOT lock OR UNLOCK with the keyless entry OR power locks on front doors (both driver's and passenger's side)
Front passengers side door does NOT lock OR UNLOCK with the keyless entry OR power locks on front doors (both driver's and passenger's side)

Back