Post your painted front grill

BLAZEONE

:
08 speed3
^

I was quoted 75 dollars to remove the front emblem, and paint the grill black. I'm undecided about the finish. I like the matte to match the below grill/mustache, but I still think the gloss would look good. Suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

I have a gloss black:

Mazdaspeed3Pictures076.jpg

P2093865.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures113.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures061.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures058.jpg

it really all depends on color ive seen both on red and both on white.. the two finishes looked good on each car.. really depends on what u want, its ur car.:D ohh and element ur plowing some snow there, which looks awesome!!

vynil roof & front

Attachments

• 6494_98111550677_507225677_2129405_3026125_n.jpg
    6494_98111550677_507225677_2129405_3026125_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 261
  • web.jpg
    web.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 248
Looks good! I'd love to black out my roof, how much did that cost? Does $75 sound reasonable to paint the grill?

the vynil should run you somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bucks. as for painting the grill i would be sure he sands the paint, applies several light layers of black and clear. otherwise it will come out like s***

you can get vinyl from a guy on here for your roof
he sells matte black and gloss black, i ordered 2 sheets from him already, one for my roof and one for my hood

each cost me 52 shipped and then i applied it myself, fairly easy just takes a long time

oh and the guys screenname is Don Nguyen

the vynil should run you somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bucks. as for painting the grill i would be sure he sands the paint, applies several light layers of black and clear. otherwise it will come out like s***

Cool man, thanks for your help. I will make sure I post pics after its finished.

he sells matte black and gloss black, i ordered 2 sheets from him already, one for my roof and one for my hood

each cost me 52 shipped and then i applied it myself, fairly easy just takes a long time

Thanks for the heads up! Did you go with matte or gloss, and how do you like the results?

Yup this guy is good got my vinyl from him.

Was wondering for doing the grill do u have to paint it or can I use vinyl. Seems it would be very hard to do with vinyl with all the curves.

dont try the vinyl, unless u know how to get it around curves i would just do the paint
i just vinyl-ed my hood and it took me 4 hours straight and a heat gun to get it right, still have some bubbles but it was my stocker just so i have something to rock during winter so i dont really care too much lol

i got the matte black and it looked awesome, i just didnt like the look on the roof so i took it off, only on the hood now

Back