Post your MS3 CAI LTFT's!

:
11 MS3 Sport
I've had my MSCAI installed for 2 weeks now, and with colder temps still around and my ECU still learning, i've got the following:

2nd gen MSCAI with Straightener:
LTFT Idle: +6-8
LTFT WOT: +2-3
AFR Idle: 14 ish
AFR WOT: 11-12 ish lol

I don't have any data to compare it to (ie. stock #'s) but this seems on par or perfect compared to alot of the Cobb SRI's posting +10-15 numbers.

Post up your Intake and Observed LTFT's!

at idle or freeway speeds im +4-7 i've seen as high as +10, im not usually watching it at WOT but i think its around +2.9-4 so thats not too different than you with my cobb sri. I do need to check to make sure all my clamps are tight, i havent checked anything since winter other than my tires.

Noob question checking in, what is "LIFT"?

Long Term Fuel Trim.

It's important to respect this number because the ECU can only adjust to a certain parameter + or - 0. I didn't get any stock numbers but it's best to stay as close to 0 as possible i'd assume.

The original MSCAI threw CEL's because without the air straightener, the fuel trims would be thrown way off by the erratic MAF readings. They'd force the ECU to adjust beyond it's LTFT parameters and hence a CEL would be lit.

Since the air straightener was added, many owners have provided a lot better set of LTFT's and also gave feedback of better idle and better performance.

Keep the #'s coming!

ok went out to fill up and this is what i got

Cobb SRI (haven't had it on long)

LTFT:
Idle: -2.3
Cruise: 3.1
WOT: 6.1

Back