post your fastest 1/4 mi times

SeminoleMan said:
Yeah no s***! BS on the 15.9 stock.

Mike has ALOT of stuff done to his car. Cams, MP3 ecu, header etc...

I have been in this car and let me tell you, this is true and accurate.

wussup micah...... did you ever run the track with turbo? just curious!!

I have run a 14.07@100MPH .I have trapped at over 102MPH before but with a slower 1/4 time.I hope to get this thing down in the thirteens by the spring.
Matt;)

i ran a 15.9 with my car
stock rims, parada tires, cams, intake, exhaust, full interior, 2 subs, 2 amps.

It's the signature that indicated "stock"...so that what I based my comment on. As long as there are mods to back up the timeslip, it's always possible.

Read my sig. Thats the best times so far (only 3k miles on the msp.)

l run the p5 when im done building her again. But the evo ran 13.03 112mph last night. Pesky third gear kept me from 12's:(

13.6 at 102mph with a first gen protege with the gtx engine and slick hoping for high 12 next year

Have not dragged the P5 yet. But managed at 14.9 with my 2000 Celica GT-S with only a axel back TRD exhaust.

I tried to find the scan of my time slip....could not dig it up. It was like 2 years ago.

All I remembered was there was 3 Type-R's there and none broke into the 14's which I found odd. It was also a very cool day. About 55F.

I miss that car. The way the second cam kicked in at 6,000RPM was fun. Although not very usefull at the Auto-X's. If I was mid turn and hit 6K the tires would break loose quickly. I would say the P5 def out handles the Celica.

well did the race thing this past weekend. because of things mechanically, the best i did was a 16. 58 but i guarantee that if i changed my oil and did a bunch of servicing i probably would've hit lower 16's. i'll scan the time slips later.

SeminoleMan said:
It's the signature that indicated "stock"...so that what I based my comment on. As long as there are mods to back up the timeslip, it's always possible.

dun worry he's still sore i beat him stock...

MidnightHeretic said:
ok so a mp5 turboed on averaged is hitting mid 14's to high 14's? correct?

Ehh, most of them I see run a low 15 @ 6psi.

Latest posts

Back