Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

more random pics....
PC317497.jpg

PC317511.jpg

i like, very nice.

still have them. Waiting for a friend to have free time after work to put the new RE050A tires on them. He said this saturday so i'll likely have summer mode pictures this weekend.

I work this weekend.Hahaha ( nothing new ). But I am off next week. Getting married April 5th in P.R. on the beach leaving March 31 to go down.

Congrats! Well shoot me a text or something next week and I will come out to Sonic.

still have them. Waiting for a friend to have free time after work to put the new RE050A tires on them. He said this saturday so i'll likely have summer mode pictures this weekend.

mine wheels are in the shop right now getting my new conti dw's on, cant freaking wait to get back to summer mode! hahaha

photoshoot should happen sometime between tonight and sunday, when it happens ill have a few pics to ***** out of my ol' girl haha

not the lazy ones haha. some people actually get by pretty well shooting in large/medium fine

see phen see :D yeah i also only shoot raw if its something important. otherwise.. medium or small jpg

IMG0922-XL.jpg

Nice ride Tony! As usual with Mazdas, it needs a slight drop but I can understand not doing it for warranty reasons.

Otherwise, nice car and I am sure you will love it! I had one as a rental once and I felt at ease because it reminded me of my MS6 a bit.

Back