Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

mufflers and resonators are for suckers lol
Im waiting on a coworker to let me know how a local muffler shops work is. He's having a 2.5" midpipe made for his MSM, which isnt hard but he has seen a full 3" exhaust they made for a clubman and said it was pretty nice (for $120)....we shall see

local exhaust places are so cheap because they dont have to ship and they have no name. but they always make products that are as good as a name brand part, or even better.

Not to sound like a terrible ricer but I am leaning toward a rice cannon style muffler too. Not too big probably like a 3" tip since the hole in the bumper is not very big. Maybe with a burned tip like some greddy mufflers have. I think it would look cool angled out the back of my car.

That would look alright. I say just go with a steel one though, it'd look too sick with your car. Not stainless though. Something that would get less shiny over time and almost match your wheels.

That would look alright. I say just go with a steel one though, it'd look too sick with your car. Not stainless though. Something that would get less shiny over time and almost match your wheels.

what? this is where i get tht you dont know what your talking about. Steel doesnt get less shiny, that s*** rusts. Stainless is the only way to go, especially if he wants a burnt tip, since steel doesnt discolor like SS or Ti

Yeah I would not buy anything that isn't stainless (titanium is too expensive). I don't mind the muffler tip fading slightly after use but I don't want those ugly rust spots all over a steel bumper.

I was under the impression that it was steel that acted the way I'm thinking. My apologies. I'm speaking about whatever the vibrant exhaust is made of. Probably stainless. I know a guy with it, and it lost its sheen and I think it looks real cool.

sorry not real sure how to attatch pics, link below is my sexy 6

IMG_20110331_134618.jpg

ok im thinkin thats a black and white shot, or grayscale w/e but....DAMN sick picture!!!!!!!

saw a mx6 at IA with some wheels, and was like damn......weaksauce polished the hell out of his look lol

Edit: and ofcourse Altspace killin our point and shoot dreams haha, great pics man

Back