Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

We all had to start somewhere....
Bet you guys weren't born knowing how to tie your shoes either? Be nice, now.... :D

Posted this awhile back. Not exactly HDR, but cool effect anyway.

HDR Tutorial: http://tutorialblog.org/hdr-tutorials-roundup/

wildred.jpg

Man...The thread keeps going and going and going...I love it!

I wish I could slide show this sucker...If I've got some spare time...I want to view this thread from page 1!...I'm sure there a tons of sweet pics in here...Keep 'em coming! (2thumbs)

Poor lighting also...which detracts from looks to be some nicely painted stock rims.

If you're referring to mine... I didn't take the pictures and the guy that took them is still experimenting with shooting cars, so it will take time.

Any pictures someone takes will be better than my walmart camera specials...

Also, those stock wheels are powdercoated, not painted and the effort that it took for the powdercoater to pull that off is amazing... (bowdown)

If you're referring to mine... I didn't take the pictures and the guy that took them is still experimenting with shooting cars, so it will take time.

Any pictures someone takes will be better than my walmart camera specials...

Also, those stock wheels are powdercoated, not painted and the effort that it took for the powdercoater to pull that off is amazing... (bowdown)

I thinks it looks killer... maybe a few too many stickers but oh well, it's damn clean!
And your powder coater is the man! I didn't even know that you could do that!(rockon)

Last edited:
Back