Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

thanks for the kind words guys. the wagon is a bit outta shape right now. i just got the crappy vis hood recleared along with the eye lids. getting a new front bumper after i get back from vacation and getting that and the lip painted. i have the falkens back on the car now.....and the lips are anodized red now :eek: will have new pics up soon

hey kuda, how did you re-clear your hood? Did you go the rattle can way after i good sanding? my vis hood is in terrible shape and since i cant seem to sell it, i guess ill just repair it. let me know.....

Here's 2 recent and decent shots of my car.

P6251042ss-1.jpg

P6251045ss-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol...ya always wanted to take pictures there. It must of been around 6:30pm. I didn't really plan it but I was killing time and cruising down laskeshore road, said why not. The fisherman were there actually but I parked at the beginning of the pier or whatever you call it.

Last edited:
check out the new sig :p fat_fridge and I are going to start a new trend of rockin' both the sport20 and protege5 badges at the same time :D

Thought I might as well post THESE here sence I didn't feel like wasting time and space making another thread. Enjoy:)

And just incase you dont wanna click the link... your missing out on some bad ass air brush work:p
DSC04400.jpg

Worbit said:
check out the new sig :p fat_fridge and I are going to start a new trend of rockin' both the sport20 and protege5 badges at the same time :D

it's something you might want to reconsider :) or add a few more badges and just start a collage on the back of your whip!

Back