Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

yay for winter....i guess.

S5030081.jpg

S5030080.jpg

well since i'm in the kitchen and bath business, we just layed of 14 people and i just got a 10% pay cut due to the ever so popular economy. All i can do for now is dream. So here is what i would like my p5 to look like.LOL

*credit to VEL for the nice pic. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your pic.

Attachments

• vel parking lot ii.jpg
    vel parking lot ii.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 163
I didn't think anyone would want K-Sports, much less need them... (scratch)
im using them as my super dumpt coilover set up. i could honestly careless if they blow in 6 months. by then ill have back my tiens and ill just rock the kports to shows/meets.

I didn't think anyone would want K-Sports, much less need them... (scratch)

*sigh*
I have several friends running the new k-sport coilovers and none of them have had a single issue yet....even on a range of cars from acura rsx's to msp's

honestly, I was quite impressed with the k-sports everytime I installed them...they were very nice, seemed quite well built, and always fit like a dream

kuda, wanna sell me your k-sports when your done with them? haha

well since i'm in the kitchen and bath business, we just layed of 14 people and i just got a 10% pay cut due to the ever so popular economy. All i can do for now is dream. So here is what i would like my p5 to look like.LOL

*credit to VEL for the nice pic. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your pic.

that pic is sick.

Yea Ive heard their products got better. i hope the ones i have are their rnew ones. Even if it does blow, its still good...

Last edited:
I am not back just yet. Hey 1 of my mirrors got smashed up by a flying tire on the highway. These were cheaper & have the built in turn signals. Try finding these now!

Booooo.....don't fall into the "wrong" crowd with Muff...he will lead you astray.
Also...beware, he'll try to persuade you to cross over into the darkside because he has cookies...lol.

Anyway...there was a specific reason as to why I had to get those. When my oem mirror got smashed off, I couldn't find a good set of oem mirrors for a relatively low price...and forget going to Mazda. (eek2)
So...for the low low price of fitty nine ninedy niziine...I got those.

Anyway...working on getting the folding EDM versions...then all the haters in the house can kiss my a**.

Back