Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

I think people associate rally with offroad, and not the point to point timed racing that it really is..

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Chico was: it would be a real shame to ruin that 20 some year old Porsche running through the dirt. I guess by default I associate rally and dirt/snow tracks.

rx8works22.jpg

For some reason, this looks like a toy car. I don't know why.

hahaha this picture is from a while back.....u chopped the bodykit, wheels/tires, door handles, and thats about it...

hahaha this picture is from a while back.....u chopped the bodykit, wheels/tires, door handles, and thats about it...

Close. The body kit is real. Chops are wheels, door handle, lowered roof line, and added a rear fender vent.

*slow clap* Very nice!

What program do you use to chop? I want to find one because all I ever knew how to use was MSPaint. This is what you end up with too. This was my Tacoma that I traded in for the MSP. This pic was taken at Drift Atlanta 2006.

Before:

027-1-1.jpg

After: (looking back, it wasn't as good as I thought)

choptruck.jpg

I kind of miss that truck. People used to look at me funny cause I had the old "rebel" GA flag front license plate. It wasn't a racist gesture I just liked the way the flag looked to be honest.

Back