Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

^ well thats a dick thing to say...

we all know the fs-de is a ticking time bomb but to flat out say its about to implode and "jinx" his car isnt cool

^ well thats a dick thing to say...

we all know the fs-de is a ticking time bomb but to flat out say its about to implode and "jinx" his car isnt cool

You MS3 and MS6 guys dont have much of a better platform either..... Smoking turbos and engines that fall out of cars. Diffs that break bolts like no other....

You MS3 and MS6 guys dont have much of a better platform either..... Smoking turbos and engines that fall out of cars. Diffs that break bolts like no other....

LOL
everything you mentioned is issues with the speeds, not the n/a 3 (which i own) hahaha

the comment on the fs-de was in a joking manner... many of my good friends own or have owned proteges, and they all say that its a ticking time bomb ahaha

no need to get all defensive, it was meant to bring a chuckle to people not make them mad

anyway to get back on topic....
46623_428929241924_690021924_5186120_4297073_n.jpg

dont remember if i posted this or not in the thread before, if i did sorry, just trying to get back on topic

Last edited:
LOL
everything you mentioned is issues with the speeds, not the n/a 3 (which i own) hahaha

the comment on the fs-de was in a joking manner... many of my good friends own or have owned proteges, and they all say that its a ticking time bomb ahaha

no need to get all defensive, it was meant to bring a chuckle to people not make them mad

anyway to get back on topic....
46623_428929241924_690021924_5186120_4297073_n.jpg

dont remember if i posted this or not in the thread before, if i did sorry, just trying to get back on topic

I didnt mean to come off like that, and I thought you had a speed haha. But you cant tell me the 3s do not have a lack at building power. but anyways your car is nasty dude! it looks awesome.

I didnt mean to come off like that, and I thought you had a speed haha. But you cant tell me the 3s do not have a lack at building power. but anyways your car is nasty dude! it looks awesome.

no issues to speak of for my car... haha

my 3 will actually pull a solid car length (maybe 2) on with my old roomates msp (with intake, full ion exhaust and turbolife fmic)
plus my 3 is faster in the 1/8th mile than my buddies fully forged motor with a gt28 in his msp so its not too shabby for a lil NA hahaha

oh and sharp looking car Roy...

Disagree. Small things make pretty nice differences on the 2.3. I've driven his car, and I've driven a number of MS3's. I'd rather drive his 3 the way it is to be honest. The car pulls pretty well for an N/A car, and the torque curve is relatively flat. I have no doubt that it would take a stock MSP thru a quarter mile... hell, even one with mild bolt ons.

But... at the same time, there's no doubt that just about every Mazda has an inherent flaw that causes issues. FS-DE with the weak rods, MS3's with the transmission dropping habits... etc.

But this isn't the point of the thread of course.

Back