Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Another Sneak Peakabooo

IMG_0916_zpsc796ff6b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Lighting
i have similiar headligh mod like you (my thread here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...**-H-amp-R-Racing-Spring-INSTALLED&highlight=)

I'm impressed with your front bumper, would you be kind to share where you get this?

the bumper is an odula bodykit, its actually doesnt quite fit on white colour, it is more suited if u had a black couloured cx5 more fearsome, so i decided to play around with it. Have Fun......(attn)

My cx5. Nothing too exciting but I like it!!

Before is aluminum color and stock horrible wheels.

After is wrapped in Avery wrap and 22" XO wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1,331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,072
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,220
^wait. You wrapped it white when it's an already available color? I'm confused. It does look good tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats really a fine mod ! (from aluminium to white, although I think it`s a little bit expensive to do that........it has been much cheaper when you had dicided earlier to choose the perfect white color, then the wheels were for free !!! hahaha)

^wait. You wrapped it white when it's an already available color? I'm confused. It does look good tho.

It's actually pearl white with a purple and green shimmer through it. It doesn't show up well in photos when in direct sunlight. Come late afternoon and at night it's really purple/green.

This was the last 2013 model available, which I got for an awesome price. So that's why I didn't get a white one, besides this isn't white anyway :)

When I go to resell the owners have a choice of which color they want too!!

Stock wheels are disgusting!!

Plus how do I just post the pics and not the attachment?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 957
Thats really a fine mod ! (from aluminium to white, although I think it`s a little bit expensive to do that........it has been much cheaper when you had dicided earlier to choose the perfect white color, then the wheels were for free !!! hahaha)

It wasn't that bad. Paint protection wasn't all that much cheaper. I do a lot of driving for work so I got it to protect the original paint from getting stone chips too because paint protection does bugger all.

I was going to go matte black but the up keep would have been too much. So I got this instead and I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also covered those ugly ass reflectors on the back of the car with matte black wrap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,132
> 22" and the proportions look way off.

I'm still waiting on mine; do those glow in the dark?
They sure do. I haven't driven in the car at night just yet, but i certainly noticed a slight glow when I was in the car yesterday afternoon. I will try getting a photo of them glowing tonight if possible.

Last edited:
Back