Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Please remove that safety sticker from the driver's window and the car will look much better.

Had my car tinted last week but they put the wrong percentage on the front two windows. Here's the finished product - 20% on all windows, 55% on entire front windshield - all film is Suntek CXP Ceramic. The 20% on the back really darkened up the privacy glass, and I like it. :) I've always had 5%, but it was getting harder to drive at night with that so I went with something lighter.

ikKIAv1pczwQw.jpg

That picture was taken the second day i got it, but removed it after i took the pic.

Nothing crazy yet... just some JDM rear head restraints. ;)
62A75D17-7A80-4F54-90E6-A624A15EE7D2_zps0qfrnjkx.jpg

C6F26F16-E3C7-44F7-88D4-854B80B2070C_zpsapdb7lqa.jpg

8FBB63F5-4235-4A9C-81EB-E55236462ACA_zpsfufu2skp.jpg

1508F600-8006-45BE-A583-927C3C332263_zps1bwgekdt.jpg

Now I can see the WHOLE rear view. Plus, the rear seats fold in flat w/o adjusting front seats. (nana)

Hey Fendyman, could you put the link where you get those JDM headrest for the rear? Thanks

Hey Fendyman, could you put the link where you get those JDM headrest for the rear? Thanks

I have a friend in Japan who shipped them to me. I also got extra sets for GT & Touring in black if anyone is interested. ;)

I have a friend in Japan who shipped them to me. I also got extra sets for GT & Touring in black if anyone is interested. ;)

I might be interested in the GT black leather ones. What kind of price are we looking at?

Nate

Cocksport ear Sway bar came in today. I went to install it but there is no way for me to access the bushing bracket without dropping the suspension. Not something I can do in my garage or something I want to mess around with at the autohobby shop. Gonna get it installed at the dealer tomorrow.

Good idea, will look great as long as it's glossy to coordinate with the glass moonroof.

That's the plan! I'm still not sure if I should take the vinyl all the way to the end of the roof or keep it where it is in the image.

That's the plan! I'm still not sure if I should take the vinyl all the way to the end of the roof or keep it where it is in the image.

I thought about doing my roof and mirrors in matte black but I don't want to have to deal with fading vinyl in this Florida heat. I may still do the mirrors though.

Cocksport ear Sway bar came in today. I went to install it but there is no way for me to access the bushing bracket without dropping the suspension. Not something I can do in my garage or something I want to mess around with at the autohobby shop. Gonna get it installed at the dealer tomorrow.

How did the install go? I just ordered one and will probably do the same. Rear sways are usually not difficult installs but I'd rather get it done by the dealer if they aren't too expensive.

How did the install go? I just ordered one and will probably do the same. Rear sways are usually not difficult installs but I'd rather get it done by the dealer if they aren't too expensive.

it's tomorrow I still got about 14 hours XD. the thing is you will have to lower the rear suspension on both arms because the bracket is so close to the frame. it's really not a difficult install otherwise. maybe it is different on the FWD version. I couldn't do this on my garage and did not want to be messing around with a lift and jacks while on the lift to remove/reset the control arms.

Latest posts

Back