Post pics of your Mazda5

Here you go :)

Picture007.jpg

Thanks man. At the end of the summer they will be repainted or sold. :D I love changing wheels. If i change them it will be my 8 sets in only 2 years. ;)

Let me know when you're ready to sell your wheels! I need new tires, and beginning the search for a set of Rx8 wheels

X2 for the lip, and what's your wings model ? Cuz everyone here are telling me that this wing is way too big... i'm still in love with that style ;)

X2 for the lip, and what's your wings model ? Cuz everyone here are telling me that this wing is way too big... i'm still in love with that style ;)

his lip was initially made for Mazdaspeed 6 and could be purchased from one of our sponsors "Nextmod" (Peter). Apparently the lip fits pretty good on 08-09 bumper style and it is definitely different. I was kind of surprised myself when I saw it on that car. As for the spoiler, that is JDM VIP style spoiler.

...I meant with girls posing Dima! ... but those are great pictures too. You two have great looking 5s

I had a front lip, but the second winter it got taken out by a big chunk of hard snow left behind on the highway by a plow. As much as I liked the look, I don't miss worrying about it.

woohooo another galaxy grey 5 gt owner!!! gratz with the purchase, u'll love the car.

i don't have any of the installation picture, i'll try to take some more picture up close on the lip, there is a big gap between the lip and bumper i didnt' like too much. it makes it looks more like a splitter than front lip.

Thanks! i love the rims. took me a while to decide which one to get. these r gp racing rims, a replica of works emotion cr kai.

the front lip is gonna be taken off when the snow comes down along with the wheels. it'll transform into winter mode when it's time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back