Post pics of your Mazda5

Cool. Thanks. Might have to get me a pair. Are you using a camber kit?

Oh yeah...I had to use a camber adjustment plate in the rear...no two ways about that. At the time all I could get was the MazdaSpeed 3 plate...It cost a bundle but I have no issues with tire wear in the rear.

Goodbye-Hello.jpg

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1587.jpg

DSCF1581.jpg

My pictures

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I pointed out on a different thread that I thought the pics looked OK for a point-n-shoot camera through a window bug net and rain, but then I realized that in the 1st pic the car looks like a hearse, LOL

(Rockin03mp5 is gonna come and get me for double posting :p)

coolmazda5_top_view_1.jpg

coolmazda5_top_view_2.jpg

I pointed out on a different thread that I thought the pics looked OK for a point-n-shoot camera through a window bug net and rain, but then I realized that in the 1st pic the car looks like a hearse, LOL

(Rockin03mp5 is gonna come and get me for double posting :p)

is ok... not a lot of 5's around. we need to ***** our cars!

is ok... not a lot of 5's around. we need to ***** our cars!

(boom03), LOL

:( I liked mine. I almost finished modding it...

I hear ya, my car before this one was a Civic and I liked it for being very reliable and economical (1999 with only 50k miles on it, that thing lived parked at the airport), but I was blown apart when test drove my wife's Mazda5 in comparison to the Honda, especially for the grocery getter type car it is. Then my needs changed (kids?) and needed something similar so trading it for a 2nd Mazda5 was a no brainer.

Last edited:
my wifes last car was a 98 corolla. She loved that car. But with the possibility of kids in the future, we wanted something bigger, but not too big, cause she likes driving something easy to park. she loves the 5 cause it is just a little bit taller, but has the same turning radius as her little corolla. Not to mention the zoom zoom part :D

aboard the Chester-Haddam Ferry in CT. I believe this is the 2nd oldest continuously running ferry in the nation. The Glastonbury Rocky Hill ferry just north of here being the oldest.

3507726476_d3c2f83b61_b.jpg

^^ it really isn't - i had just driven in pouring rain about 40 miles on back roads from New London. Somehow the picture just came out clean-looking. The white is good for that.

Back