Post pics of your Mazda5

Spare tire on.
l_f2ed0f8acdbe566125ed1d28b1764cce.jpg

l_d0afccc7a09e24d1245348c3bb77ce12.jpg

Won't the magnet affect the memory card etc inside the sat nav. I thought velcro strip will be more suitable.

Won't the magnet affect the memory card etc inside the sat nav. I thought velcro strip will be more suitable.

My nav (tomtom) uses flash drives. which is not affected by magnets. For other navs that may be using diskdrives, then it can be a concern.

Velcro will work too.

Used to have a saloon before M5. Had fitted a CD player with a multi changer. The multi changer was mounted on a piece of wood. The wood had velcro strip (with hooks) underneath. When i put this setup onto the boot floor the velcro stuck to the carpet. Whenever i needed to carry large items i simply pull the setup off the carpet and leave it at home. the velcro prevented the multichanger from moving around.

had this one since April 08.

IMG_5196-1.jpg

IMG_5197.jpg

reflection of my GTI after cleaning up the 5
IMG_5195.jpg

good reflection after trying a new paint sealant.
IMG_3544_adj.jpg

Jaxmazda5- NICE polish job - it is almost too reflective - you sure it's not still wet? Seriously it looks great.
What polish or wax are you using? Any special prep like claying or?

i haven't clayed it yet. Since it's the wifey's car I usually just experiement with it...Since spring I've tested quite a few things on it including Optimum opti-seal (wipe on walk away sealant product), Optimum Poli-seal (all in one cleaner, polish, sealant). The 2 larger pics were just after a wash i did and I finished up with Duragloss 105. The smaller pic of the reflective hood was the opti-seal topped with optimum car wax.

Black non metallic paint makes a good guinea pig : )

Mazda52008FullView.jpg

Here is my 2008 Madza GS which I had bought early September. Just added Dunlop Graspic winter tires last weekend from a Mazda dealer package which included Mazda rims, wheel covers and of course tires. They also threw in a cool Mazda umbrella. Great car!

Last edited:
Hey Double T,

Nice looking 5 my friend!

I hope you don't mind my asking, how much you get the package for? I was hoping to getting a set for my 06 GS. You got them from the Battleford dealership ?

Mazda52008FullView.jpg

Here is my 2008 Madza GS which I had bought early September. Just added Dunlop Graspic winter tires last weekend from a Mazda dealer package which included Mazda rims, wheel covers and of course tires. They also threw in a cool Mazda umbrella. Great car!

Pics of my 5

Just snapped a few pics of my 5. Unfortunately it was already getting dark, but the pics aren't too bad. Will take more tomorrow or Thursday in the daylight.

Attachments

• MAZDA5 002.jpg
    MAZDA5 002.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 314
  • MAZDA5 003.jpg
    MAZDA5 003.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 279
  • MAZDA5 004.jpg
    MAZDA5 004.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 225
Better pics, had a little daylight and just got it back from the carwash. The wheels are in need of a good polishing, but that will have to wait till spring.

Attachments

• Mazda 5 pics 2 001.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 2 001.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 369
  • Mazda 5 pics 2 002.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 2 002.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Mazda 5 pics 2 003.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 2 003.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Mazda 5 pics 2 004.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 2 004.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Mazda 5 pics 2 005.jpg
    Mazda 5 pics 2 005.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 243
Nice. Yeah, winter makes me lazy to do any car detailing :)

Now that I see it, Did Mazda only ship black Mazda5s to MO dealers? :p

Back