Post pics of your Mazda5

2008 Mazda5 Sport. 5MT, Popular Package, Bumper Step, Wheel Locks

My new ride.

Since wife and I need to share some of the family chores and the 06 has already left a good impression, I traded my old Honda for a stormy blue 08 (Sport). No mods (and no money left either, :D).

I admit that there was also a very good deal on a 2007 MazdaSpeed6 but you know that sleeping in the dog house is very cold during this season (evil).

Dirty Winter pics, so yes, bear with me at least with the gray one :D

blue_mazda5_dec_12_2007%20001.jpg

blue_mazda5_dec_12_2007%20002.jpg

blue_mazda5_dec_13_2007%20_009.jpg

blue_mazda5_dec_13_2007%20_010.jpg

blue_mazda5_dec_13_2007%20_011.jpg

2008_mazda5_sport_pottstown_11.jpg

2008_mazda5_sport_pottstown_10.jpg

Last edited:
i like the stormy blue - nice.

To be honest the color was on the bottom of the list as my main focus was to find an 08 with manual tranny, but of course, I really like it (so does wifey). It seems that it is also mica. I don't see a major difference from the "regular" metallic blue, but possibly because there have not been really sunny days since I got it. Looking forward to see it under direct sunlight. If it resembles the effects seen on the White Pearl Mica I will be even more pleased :D

yay snow!! last night as I was leaving work...

5snowpost.jpg

i am pleased to report that the Michelin X-Ice tires work very well.

yay snow!! last night as I was leaving work...

5snowpost.jpg

i am pleased to report that the Michelin X-Ice tires work very well.

Yikes! Looks perfect for a postcard though (with the lights and everything) (lol2).

Getting off topic but that is one of the few things I don't miss from moving outta Boston :D. I used to have Michelin Weatherwise on my old Honda, did the job very well. Michelin X-Ice dully noted...

Hope you make it all-right for the 2nd snowfall round this weekend!

Getting off topic but that is one of the few things I don't miss from moving outta Boston :D. I used to have Michelin Weatherwise on my old Honda, did the job very well. Michelin X-Ice dully noted...

Hope you make it all-right for the 2nd snowfall round this weekend!

luckily I did not have to go anywhere this weekend. that snow was a b****. i didn't get to snowblowing until Sunday afternoon and by then it was frozen solid and the snowblower just rode on top of it.

Just picked it up last week. Drove over 200 miles just to get exactly what we wanted: Dark Plum Mica Touring w/o any options.

Love the way it drives, love how it fits our small family of three perfectly. Just the right size...

front.jpg

The factory wheels look great powdercoated black! I should get mine done in silver to match my......Oh no wait never mind LOL Seriously love your wheels man.

Hey everyone, we finally got nice enough weather to get out and try some Evening/Night shots. So as a bit of a comic relief to all of you fair weather 5 owners, here's our '07 Sport in all is Winter Tire glory! Had I waited until today, you'd see a snow pile like 5phreak's photo, but it was nice over last weekend. The Dunlop Wintersport 3ds wore quite well on the snow and ice. Not quite the slammed look with 19s, but the 16" steelies and factory ground clearance come in handy for days like today with 6" of new snow.

2180060958_7e08d83fbc_o.jpg

2179227541_88b636c7e7_o.jpg

2180060892_acd0dd6a43_o.jpg

2179272321_c1d8756026_o.jpg

^^ how long did it stay that clean?

That was Saturday... As Of Tuesday (last night), the 5 is back to her custom 2-tone that I like to call purple and um... we'll call it brown "stuff". All joking aside, the 5 with a good set of snow tires is very good in the snow. My wife is now 9 months pregnant and fells safe and secure (even though there's not traction or stability Control). We have learned the value of the 2nd gear fixed mode in the auto trans though.

Back