Post pics of your Mazda3!

I really like the 2nd gen in white. Looks a lot nicer than the 1st gen in white IMO.

The only color I don't like of the 2nd gen is the blue-gray mix.

I really like the 2nd gen in white. Looks a lot nicer than the 1st gen in white IMO.

The only color I don't like of the 2nd gen is the blue-gray mix.

WHAT????
Clearly, I MUST disagree w/you, Sir.
I happen to really LIKE my Rally White (non-metallic) look.

Nice color!!!! V V V
:D :D :D

It actually wasn't my first choice (Silver), but if I wanted to take advantage of the 0% APR offer that ended Aug 2nd and drive a 6-spd 5-door mazda3 s sport home, my choices were this white example, or black. For me, that wasn't much of a choice. Now that I've had it a few days and looked at it under different lightning conditions, I've got to admit I am really really happy with my pearl white paint selection.

Hey, that's one sharp looking 1st gen you've got!

Last edited:
geejay: your car is amazing!! regardless of that amazing RX-7, Im still voting for you on this MOTM, the best of luck to you!!!

Back on topic, I just realized I didnt post any new pics on this thread after I painted my calipers a couple of weeks ago, here's some I took with my phone... As soon as I install my Corksport SRI and I wax and detail my car, Ill take some better quality shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you like them... I enjoyed painting them, specially after looking at the final result!!

Z, the lights look good, i love the blacked out look. What color are the HID's" 8000k? i got 6000k in mine, wish i would of gone to 5500-5800k, but havent been hassled yet.

Car looks good!

Thanks All and El Speed3. Man everytime I see red 2010s I'm always having second thoughts if I should have gotten it haha.

C'MON PEOPLE!! weve got very little time left!! vote for gejays ride on this MOTM!!

Hes 3 votes behind, lets make it the first 2010 MS3 to win the contest, and lets dedicate it to everyone who has anything bad to say about the 10's...

Latest posts

Back