LED strips wired to the trunk switch
15% tint on the rear windows.
RHO plate - Tow hole mount.

Carrrr007.jpg

Carrrr012.jpg

Carrrr013.jpg

CatandDog035.jpg

Carrrr005-1.jpg

Well just got home from the local dealer with the 1st 2010 MS3 they'd sold! I traded in my 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 speed with 29k miles. I needed something more practical (going through some personal life changes) and this car fits the bill nicely! I love it in the Liquid Silver Metallic. This is a crappy small cell phone pic with my blackberry...more to come in a new thread soon!

Attachments

• 5376_553537639322_35103744_33234261_8197661_n.jpg
    5376_553537639322_35103744_33234261_8197661_n.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 943
Cool!! Congrats on the new speed 3!! Must have been teary eyed letting the g35 go tho, my friend has one and it's a sexy beast!! You will love your Mazda just as much tho!!

This is most likely going to be one of those classic ongoing pic threads...Great pics so far...Keep 'em coming...I've said it before and I'll say it again...The new 3/MS3 is definitely growing on me...(cool)

No doubt it's going to have tons of tuning potential...(woowoo)

Hot Shot! (thumb)
p8150095.jpg

Nice to meet you Antoine!!! I'm Jimmy!! It definitly did grow on me since I did trade in my 2005 which was my daily driven summer show car!! Ken from Protege Garage bought my 2005!! I thank god everyday that it is kept in the family and now owned by the Mazda guru!! Again nice to meet you!!!(rei)

You guys should check out the pic thread I started in the Illinois section, it's kinda like a mini forum car show!! It in the Illinois section with the thread saying something like, show pics of your Mazdas (show and go), worth a look!! :)

Well just got home from the local dealer with the 1st 2010 MS3 they'd sold! I traded in my 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 speed with 29k miles. I needed something more practical (going through some personal life changes) and this car fits the bill nicely! I love it in the Liquid Silver Metallic. This is a crappy small cell phone pic with my blackberry...more to come in a new thread soon!

congrats! And congrats on the "life changes" too I think. ;) Is it premature (or totally off-base) to say welcome to parenthood?

congrats! And congrats on the "life changes" too I think. ;) Is it premature (or totally off-base) to say welcome to parenthood?

LOL...completely the other way actually(eek2)! No biggie, but actually split from my wife and well, having two cars made having my G35 coupe a non-issue. Now being with one car with basically zero trunk space has made for a tough experience hauling/traveling/etc. You dont realize how important utility is until you need it! The MS3 will help out a lot and now I can get back to mountain biking again (rockon)

Cool!! Congrats on the new speed 3!! Must have been teary eyed letting the g35 go tho, my friend has one and it's a sexy beast!! You will love your Mazda just as much tho!!

It was certainly a sad day...it had always been my dream car, but hey...I'll get another one some day. I actually made a little money trading it in since I bought it wholesale 7+ months ago so it wasn't all bad ;)

geez sorry 2 hear that! the babes will totally dig ur new speed tho and u will see many less than u do g35s, i see tons here where i live and very few 3s and speed 3s

Any more proud pics of your 2010's?? When they come out with more aftermarket goodies those pics will be really sweet to post on here!! It's cool to see what unique things people do to their cars and the 2010's are definitly a great pallet to start with!! Keep the pics coming until we get some aftermarket stuff!!!

Nice to see some interior shots finally. Great job Vater! Black is definitely the color to go with on the MS3...

Latest posts

Back