Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Hoping this thread has some life still in it. (crazy)

Introducing my newly purchased Mazda2 Touring, Dash Rendar. (Too lazy to upload a pic currently, although my signature does have a jist of what I got)

Aside from Plasti-dipping here and there mods may be few and far between. No promises though.

Regardless glad to join a forum regarding something I'm very proud about! Take care all. =]]

Last edited:
Suppose the signature didn't work out. Here you guys are. =]

9735399501_53a073e40a_o.png

Spot, did you have to make changes to the camber to get those to fit? I can't tell from the side view but it doesn't look like it.

thanks guys...as far the fenders(arches) I grind the rears flat, did a small pull, as for the fronts, also a small pull. These wheels have have different offsets then my old set, which are the Borbets and the BBS's, they're all 8.5 fronts and 10 rears, but the previous ones were +30 fronts and +20 rears, while these have +35 and +25, so they don't stick out as much...kinda regretted treading my old Borbets, but I like these too...

Looks much better from other angles, but that rear view reveals a major fitment problem. Tires are not supposed to be that shape.

Latest posts

Back