Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

This is why i'm so hesitant to move to canada..... fawk the snow!!! i'll take earthquake over snow

this is my first winter without snow and i have to say. i dont miss it hahahaha. i hate the cold! its pretty... but thats about it. its a pain to drive it and its cold. bleh!

Just picked up my 2012 Sport 5MT last Thursday. I'm coming from a 1992 Miata and its great!

Already did my first mod, $10 Home Depot tow hook license plate bracket:

544684_10152228441655577_1536467162_n.jpg

Just picked up my 2012 Sport 5MT last Thursday. I'm coming from a 1992 Miata and its great!

Already did my first mod, $10 Home Depot tow hook license plate bracket:

544684_10152228441655577_1536467162_n.jpg
Welcome to the forum! I really like the way you did that bracket. You should post pictures and directions on how to make it on the accessories and appearance part of the forum (thumb)

I can do that! I'm going to take it all apart and paint the bracket in a few days and I'll take some detailed pictures then. I'll also be starting a build thread soon as this car is going to be built for either RTF or STF, haven't decided yet :p

I think stf has a better index than rtf (hs) so either way you should be running stf. I think they may even improve the stf index after hollis owned it last season and still never placed highly on the index charts.

Didn't know that! I'm leaning more towards STF as my previous autocross ride was a STS Miata.

I think stf has a better index than rtf (hs) so either way you should be running stf. I think they may even improve the stf index after hollis owned it last season and still never placed highly on the index charts.

And he owned it in a Mazda 2. Whut! Whut! :)

Welcome to the forum! I really like the way you did that bracket. You should post pictures and directions on how to make it on the accessories and appearance part of the forum (thumb)

I know everyone would love to see you post details on how you put your mount together!

put the hose in the garage today so this pic from yesterday may be the last relatively clean pic until spring ;P
2012-11-17_16-10-10_HDR.jpg

lol yeah it does look a little less dorky when you hold the camera up high ;-)

Back