Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Yeah its 3 weeks old and I havent vacuumed it yet, no point in it until after Sunday's autocross anyway (not allowed to have floormats in but you know that).

Picked up another 2 today at Kroger of all places...snapped some pics ;-P

A keyring I bought from an Irish e-bay seller about 3 years ago for my spare key... (headbang)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,027
Its got to be the same thing..the matchbox car was right hand drive and has the same crease on the bumper\headlights\hood.

He probably just stuck a keyring to it and called it something new ;-)

Kroger had 3 of them...so I bought all 3 for $3 total, easy money (they sell on amazon for $10 each )

its also awe inspiring how little the stock tires hold the road ;P

lol just saddened when I see an upgrade to better wheels then see those dreadful tires go back on. ;-) Saturday when I was dropping off my son to my sister in laws house her town & country had those same tires (just a lot bigger) and that makes me feel sad for our 2s. Track tires\wheels come before changing the stock rubber for me though. However I doubt anyone would ever replace the stock tires with the same again so its all good.

Anyone know how these stock tires handle snow yet?

PS Helder im digging your tint.

Last edited:
trust me, we all know the stocks suck ass. The Kosei Wheels we got at a ridiculous price, $300 for 6 wheels, we were not looking to upgrade wheels and tires until next summer. because of the deal we through them on with stock tires, they arent the greatest tires but they do enough for daily driving that they are not going to just be wasted, they will be put back on the stocks for winter around the corner, then come spring there will be some Kumho XS tires on those wheels!

they arent snow tires but they are decent for snow.

$50 a wheel...yeah...thats pretty rediculous good job!

Back