Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

hello guys, i'm new here. here is my 2.

tyyxg.jpg

1zvd74y.jpg

23w78nc.jpg

here's the OEM audiokit. the good thing is this audio kit is free, for the feature y'all can see on the picture

2q32brd.jpg

309tt2h.jpg

qqer6u.jpg

the rest of them is my friends cars except the left one is mine LOL, on this picture we're about to having some fun on Touge

28a3o8h.jpg

Last edited:
i had a 3 hatch that blue and loved it....miss that blue.

Cool, I bet that 3 has good blue color and I also love ur bugs theme on your m2 too, its looks good. :)
anyway, USDM mazda2 front bumpers are really nice its quite simple I love it.

Thanks very much :) I've been researching and researching what I'd like to make it and I think I have decided on a 400 hp goal. Hopefully I can make it happen!

I am so happy to see someone else as crazy as me take a stab at this. I got my motor and trans from a 2012 speed3 as well. Got a slew of parts already. About six months away from cuting up the 2 and shoe horning the 2.3 DISI under the hood..Just need a few things ....coil overs with a beefed up spring in the front to compensate for weight, axels/hubs , haltech and prayer!!

i am so happy to see someone else as crazy as me take a stab at this. I got my motor and trans from a 2012 speed3 as well. Got a slew of parts already. About six months away from cuting up the 2 and shoe horning the 2.3 disi under the hood..just need a few things ....coil overs with a beefed up spring in the front to compensate for weight, axels/hubs , haltech and prayer!!

do it!

Looks like you made a nice cool home for your intake, I like! And those tires scream racecar.

I know a couple autocross guys use those but how much were they and whats their treadwear? I dig the white letters.

Edit...just saw they are 200tw

Like the tires and look...looks mean!

Thanks man! The lettering was hand painted by myself.

Looks like you made a nice cool home for your intake, I like! And those tires scream racecar.

Thanks duder! It's a prelim-design / prototype. I now know the style to build and will work further on it.

agreed.. those tires = racecar status...

Hehe.. right on. That's the direction it's headed!

I know a couple autocross guys use those but how much were they and whats their treadwear? I dig the white letters.

Edit...just saw they are 200tw

They were $80, and they're already pretty warn, so I have no answer for you there. But any price that I would've got them for, your price would be cheaper anyway.

Ajouter votre texte

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    756.2 KB · Views: 374
I love your console system with knobs and pioneer sans Corksport splash.

Thanks ! Pardon my ignorance but what does "sans" mean in your sentence? I'm french and "sans" mean "without" in french. Does it mean the same thing in english ? Google traduction didn't helped me for that one ;)

Latest posts

Back