Post pic of 1 hot redhead.

DeanSweet said:
personally, I think Marcia Cross is gorgeous.... (wow)

mcross.jpg

she looked like she had one too many surgerys on her face. saw her on tv the other day, too much botox. Looks like plastic..

Titanium said:
dude what are you talking about??? I dont live every minute on the forums..............Dude, come on, I mean come on..........come on.......seriously come on......
LOL, she does exist! We all met up and played pool and then ate at Denny's where she had some kind of lumberjack meal. The other austin area forum members have met numerous other times, but I was only there that one time.

peepsalot said:
LOL, she does exist! We all met up and played pool and then ate at Denny's where she had some kind of lumberjack meal. The other austin area forum members have met numerous other times, but I was only there that one time.

dude I dont care, its just a joke....

peepsalot said:
rofl @ at your float.

RacerXGirl said:
That's a great pic of her. She looked odd as a blonde on the show when she dyed her hair.

I LOVE her as blonde, oh well more blondes for me................

Julianne Moore:
julianne.jpg

Rita Hayworth:
Rita.jpg

I always thought that Tori Amos was pretty:
tori16.jpg

Scarlett Johansson:
scarlett-johansson01.jpg

And last, but not least, Norma Jean:
Marilyn-Monroe-15.jpg

(Yup, she was a nautral redhead)

Back