Possible head gasket?

Tailored

I was in third gear hit it boosted car was gutless.. It didn't pull hard and then gutless it was just gutless from the beginning.. Drove about 500 feet and my check engine light came on and would flash every minute or so. Stopped and the car just died. No idle... Started it again and somewhat held an idle but LOTS of white smoke was coming out of the exhaust so there's water/coolant somewhere I'm guessing cause that's what causes white smoke right? Pulled a plug tip was white which means one of 2 things, running lean or water on the plugs from the distance I drove before stopping... Any help? Oh and I checked my oil and it didn't seem milky either if that helps any.. I didn't check the coolant which was stupid on my part but I will tmrw and see what it looks like. Appreciate any help I can get, thanks!

It didn't overheat that I saw but I was more paying attention to PSI another stupid mistake I made but in the heat of the moment I was focused on pulling over as ASAP in a safe place due to me being on a highway without much of a shoulder... I'm going to do some diagnostics on the car tonight as soon as I get off work as well as scan for the code. I'll keep you posted on what I find. If anyone has any other ideas please share! Thanks!

Back