port st lucie.....

blkspdfreak

:
03 black msp and silver p5
well i guess this is the official introduction.....i was stationed up in north Carolina at camp lejeune marine corps base for 5 years. i met a few Mazda guys up there but most marines are into jeeps or mustangs.....any ways i just moved to port st Lucie to attend school and be with family again.

i have a 2003 mazdaspeed protege with some stuff done, nothing crazy because its my daily to and from school...its got appearance mods due to being in an accident a day after buying it, i did an air intake, 3in pre-cat back, mbc, k&n filter, and a turbo xs rfl bov....i have a front-mount ic and a down pipe waiting to go on when i get the time....looking forward to attending some meets, i was in west palm yesterday and seen a speed 3 with some mods so i know people meet up somewhere.

my soon to be brother-in-law owns speed and truck world, so we are looking to do a miata with a LS swap for the track..looking forward to meeting to community down here.

Attachments

• msp22.JPG
    msp22.JPG
    940.4 KB · Views: 82
  • msp!13.JPG
    msp!13.JPG
    748.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 09-21-06_1545.jpg
    09-21-06_1545.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 88
yea man get the word out. ive seen a few mazdas here so far, seen a p5 with rims and lowered, mp3, looked stock and a silver rx-7 with some flush fitment going on

^Edit, that miata is now in Miami, new miata in my sig

Havn't seen a black MSP though around

little car show at the Port Saint Lucie Civic Center every 2nd Friday of the month

Had 13 Miatas there this past month, you're more than welcome to come out!

I work mon-fri. Doesn't get started till 5:30 and goes till night

Back