Poor MSP...

HAHAHAHA

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE VIDEO?

******* classic how they act likie they cant handle that crazy power...lol they keep wiggling the steering wheel like they cant handle the crazy torque steer of most likely less than 200whp..., SO CUTE!

Not to mention the fact that this guy thinks it's intelligent to film with your left hand while using your right hand to steer and shift, on a street lined with cars.

yea i saw this yesterday and threw up in my mouth a lil. why couldn't he of just left it black lol. o and btw 10k under the hood? with the stock side mount and piping? who the hell is he trying to fool. only thing i see that would cost remotely anythign would be the ghl that he has

Haha I was thinking the same thing....$10,000 under the hood....all I see at first glance is his (apparently) $7,000 Injen CAI and his (again, apparently) $3,000 BOV.

Though I must say that for a show car, it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Show cars are supposed to be wild and crazy like that.

the paint job is definitely really interesting. not something most people would be interested in actually sporting, but it does tickle the curiosity about how they did it...^^;

Nice paint, I am thinking of candy blue for my roof 2 tone, Besides that ......... Blah.......I love the jack holding the pre-made sub box in! stock interior and everything else.

Rob

That paint is awful. The change in the direction of the "grain" on the vertical part of the trunk just doesn't look good to me. And aren't those aftermarket tail lights just the Japanese tail lights? He could have at least got a set of DaveB rings for the gauges, and custom made a sub box, or at least have secured the sub box properly, not using a cheap jack stand. At least the carpet in the trunk matches the paint. I have to say that I am not a fan of the way he painted the grill and mazda emblem to match the rest of the paint.

But props to the guy for doing a unique, and from what I can tell, fairly well done paint job.

I usually dont come to this section of the forum, boredom brought me here tonight, this is what i see the car has done to it:

Custom Paint thats a given
shaved door handles
Injen cai
Greddy Type RS bov or maybe even type rs style who knows
Optima battery
GHL exhaust(so his signature says, im not familiar with it so idk)
Buddy Club 2 body kit - meh
Axis wheels
Yokohama parada spec-2 tires
Greddy turbo timer
aftermarket head unit, no clue if its the one he says it is, no picture of it open or a close up of the face plate.
Painted Mazda grill emblem
"rookie driver" on the trunk
Missing heat shield on the manifold
probably stock spring/strut setup
sub with premade box
custom trunk carpet

and prob. some stuff we can see, like he says in his sig. that he has act clutch, kartboy bushings which no one can tell for sure

even still nothing he has done or possibly has done to the car comes close to the ~$20,000 invested he claims, unless he includes the price of the car.

So my opinion, is that its a unique paint job, but the rest is crap, its nothing special and i love how he wants to trade for an evo or sti.

Back