Poor MSP...

guess you wouldnt have to wash it much as it looks pretty dirty all the time.

yea i saw this yesterday and threw up in my mouth a lil. why couldn't he of just left it black lol. o and btw 10k under the hood? with the stock side mount and piping? who the hell is he trying to fool. only thing i see that would cost remotely anythign would be the ghl that he has

yeah it belongs to a member on the forum. I for one kinda like it. And if you're one that doesn't like it, I'm sure at least you can agree that it's done by a skilled painter.

Blech.

Lied about the mods too. $10k under the hood? Please.

He should learn to spell Tokico too, lol

Looks gay, and the 10,000 dollars under the hood is an absolute lie...I have the same pro-bend sub box in my trunk...got it for 25 bucks from a neighbor...This car only has one thing that cost money...a paint job...he has maybe 800 in performance parts. 10,000 under the hood my ass.

takico, spearco, and he advertises that it has turkey blow-off? someone pm this fool so he can read this thread and get his facts straight.

EDIT: and in the additional photos you can see his bald ass tires! He says it has been in magazines but what magazine is that?

DOUBLE EDIT: look at the extra photos, nothing fits on his car! the fenders and hood are s***!

Last edited:
Ok..., I dont know much about the engine, accessories, etc etc,

but....in my opinion, it clearly needs a repaint. What exactly is 'the look' we were going for?

Is it supposed to be wood grain or something?

--Jason

Noooooooooooooo! Not another one.

-sigh- Farken people. It's not as bad as the Pickup5, but I would never...ever....build a car that looked like it. Sorry but gross.

HAHAHAHA

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE VIDEO?

******* classic how they act likie they cant handle that crazy power...lol they keep wiggling the steering wheel like they cant handle the crazy torque steer of most likely less than 200whp..., SO CUTE!

Latest posts

Back