Pollen, Pollen and more pollen!

gerty3

:
2007 Mazda3 s touring, Galaxy Grey
Hi. i live in the deep south and we have so much pollen in the air during summer and spring time. I wash my silver Mzd 3i every other weekend. i spend lots of time on it and love how it looks when it is ALL clean. Which is why the pollen that builds up on it by the next day is so aggravating!!!

Anyone have any good ideas for keeping pollen and dust off between washings? At Auto Zone I saw these wipes that are suppossed to be for touch ups between washings. You are suppossed to use them on the whole car...kind of like a baby-wipe. but i did not get them because I was thinking they would probably scratch the paint.

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Thanks.
gerty3

Last edited:
I don't know but I feel your pain. Last year was out of control. My red P5 was orange for a while. It's so sticky I don't think anything ca repel it, cept a garage, but I don't have that option yet.

The answer for the spring pollen problem I've had for years has been the California Duster, avalible at Wal*Mart and auto parts stores. It takes about 2 minutes to clean the car of dust or pollen daily.

Thanks. A friend told me that the California Duster works great. i think I will get one of those. Thanks for your help. :)

Back