policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enry and Antione: Thanks for the work you're doing today keeping "someone" out. It is an awful lot of work, I know. I just wanted you to know that I, for one, appreciate it.

I'm here too guys ;) This SITE is a 2 man operation. Thanks to those who recognize that (if you don*t well too bad, that*s the way it is).

As for AH, my deal has always been as long as she stayed within a few threads in the off-topic or flamewars forum and it wasn't complete BS...what*s the harm...If you don't care or wish to see her posts....ignore her...I had the feeling for many it was quite entertaining...now I don't tolerate any BS posts from AH in the "on-topic" forums...I suggested to the staff a while ago when this first happened...to limit AH to her own thread...like a safety valve...but just the fact we are thinking about all these factors means we are allowing her to affect us...I just don't read her posts anymore...as long she posts in the "off-topic" or "flamewars" forums and its somewhat under control...who cares...if you learn to ignore her, she will fade away...like a fashion trend...or a one hit wonder...I'd rather her fade away then take all these measures to eradicate her...don't let her win.

We want people to feel free and welcome here*not threatened.

Thanks for reading*

good points, yet you contradict your own self. what value do you think your posts towards her held?....i understand if you let her know how you felt towards her comments the first time you replied and maybe even the second, i mean you werent the first person to tell her that she should leave, this and that, how many times you think she needed to hear the same comments over and over again?....also she did keep most of the nonsense in the appropriate forum sections. btw, how many times did linux himself reply to her posts? maybe 5 times each thread? if it didnt affect him why does it affect you? her opinions are her opinions and you dont have to agree with them, or reply to them. also, does my opinion not count? yours holds more value than mine? well thats considering your statement " I'm glad you aren't letting the few members that want to read her crap sway your opinion." one other thing is i dont beleive i have ever stated i WANTED to read her stuff, and if i did, i meant to say "i dont mind". just to clear things up.

btw antoine smells...no really he does.....with his nose:cool: yeah antoine is one of the "bosses" so listen up!

cjstringer said:

If you understood that the reasoning is that she adds no value to this board and does nothing but bring it down, you should see the logic.
I know I have posted a lot in responses in those threads, but the intent was to get her to understand that 99% don't care to hear of or from her, but her incompetent brain can't comprehend that fact.
Just understand that she does nothing but bring this place down, and a new user would probably hold low opinions of this board if that was what they saw whenever they logged on.
Enry, I thank you for letting us use your board. It IS YOUR board. You can do whatever you want with it. I'm glad you aren't letting the few members that want to read her crap sway your opinion.

I have critized BOTH of them by email and asked that I never want to hear about this again.

However, prior to AH's arrival here, Linux caused no problems whatsoever. I can only assume then that she acts as a catalyst for their constant bickering. I furthermore value Linux as a member of this site as he often has much to bring in car related discussions. Let us remember people, this is a protege enthusiast website. I have no problem people discussing their problems so long as the focus of their being here is the protege. One step further, I will tolerate people who come here for reasons totally unrelated to the protege, so long as they are not disruptive to the normal operation of the site.

As manuel stated, it is time nobody discussed this anymore else we are part of the problem. Any thread regarding this issue will be closed or moved to flamewars.

Thank you for your understanding.

Antoine & Enry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back