plz help!!! how do i remove spyware from my cpu!!!!

2003.5msp

:
2003.5 MSP
ok i need serious help here i have spyware on my cpu and cant remove it!! does anyone now how? without paying an arm and a leg????

i have spybot and i ran the program but i still have it am i doing it wrong? are you supposed to restart cpu when problems are fixed?

um...use both spybot and adaware. both are free. Then...download a trial version of mcafee anti-virus. That is your answer, seen? ;)

thank you guys for your help!!! i did lavasoft and noooooo spyware!!!!!!!!damn that works really good...and my cpu is running faster!!!

Also, spysweeper has a better registry key listing than ad-aware, but Ad-aware (just ran 6.0 today) really is fantastic. Both free.

You then need to go to zonelabs.com and download free zone alarm. Esp if you file-share.

2003.5msp said:
ok i need serious help here i have spyware on my cpu and cant remove it!! does anyone now how? without paying an arm and a leg????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT IS NOT A CPU , IT IS NOT A MODEM , IT IS NOT A MONITOR, IT's your COMPUTER!!! the cpu or processor is inside the computer. you are having the issue with the entire thing, which is your computer! (bang) Sorry but i have to tell people this everyday

If you have spyware, good chance you may have a virus or worm. I recommend you get some sort of firewall. McAfee has a firewall program, so does Norton. I am running good ol Norton internet Security 2002 (It works better than 2004) and Norton Anti-Virus 2004. I recommend all of the anti-spyware software listed above. They all work great!

bulletproof software: spyware-adware remover version 8

that's what i use and it works well.

if you are on cable or that sort of highspeed connection....get yourself a router with a HARDWARE firewall....they tend to work better than the software firewalls....

Back