Plum Mica?

Seeing double?

I thought I'd resurrect this long-dead thread and share this pathetically bad photo of a Mazda5. In the rain to boot....

Why was I chasing another 5 through rain-soaked traffic and concerning the wits out of it's female driver?

Well, this one is identical to mine, save the roof rack, a 2007 Plum Mica Touring. I even have the bumper bike rack, in my case one by SportRak.
It pulled into a subdivision about a mile from my house. And here I thought I had the only Plum Mica 5 in my area and just about the whole friggin' world. I'd never seen another one other than mine and it turns out one is practically around the corner..(shrug)

Didn't I read somewhere that this color is coming back?

Attachments

• 1027091637_01.jpg
    1027091637_01.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 151
Cool, sorry to hear that your car is not that unique anymore, 1 sighting in 2 years, almost like a Corolla ;)

Didn't I read somewhere that this color is coming back?

Yes, the 2010 Premacy, but will only make it to the locals in Japan (see thumbnail)

Attachments

• 2010_premacy_plum_mica_dark_gray_wheels_japan.jpg
    2010_premacy_plum_mica_dark_gray_wheels_japan.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 157
Yup, bunches here in Japan, I see one once a week - two weeks, but I'm not really looking and only driven to and from work last few months.

It looks good, wish they'd make a green, yellow and forest green ones.

Why can't all cars have all colors to pick from?? (pissed)

Thanks for share. :)

Peace!(rei)

Not easy giving up the that sense that you are the only one driving your particular 5.

In my city of 20,000 there are at least 10 brilliant black 5 GT's like mine. Yesterday, I saw 5 of them in one outing.

I am embracing the honk and wave concept for owners of the 5, but so far, oblivian leads annoyed or confused stare.

I hope to initiate the motorcycle/corvette tradition of greeting each other on the road.

One member at a time.

Wave at the next 5 you meet on the road-lets start the next big thing:)

I am embracing the honk and wave concept for owners of the 5, but so far, oblivian leads annoyed or confused stare.

Given all the Mazda5 soccer mom owners around here if I ever do that I'll be accused harassment (lol2)

I can hear the "Pig!" scream already, especially when my kids are on board :D

Back