Please help

:
Mazda, Speed 2003.5
In response to the locked thread about the security code. I can e-mail anyone a picture of my sales receipt or give the vin number or anything else. I did contact my local Mazda dealer and I also called Kenwood. The tech at kenwood said I could mail him my cd player and he would fix it no charge or I can take it to a Pro Tech Service in Cincy and they will decode it for 50 dollars. But in order to do that I have to remove the cd player and I do not have the keys to do so. Mazda told me that they do not have the code number on file and they even tried to reach the previous owner. Please help! I can provide any info needed. I'm a new member and I don't want to get a bad member status over my first post. I'm a newbie to the site and I need some help.

Jason

if anyone can help me please. I know their is no way for anyone to tell if the cd player is mine, but i own a 2003.5 yellow mazdaspeed and I wasn't provided with the unlock code. The previous owner didn't write it down anywhere and i've tried to contact him but no luck. Spent much of the day on the phone with mazda and kenwood. Both places said they do not have the code but i could send the unit back to kenwood. Kenwood gave me the number for an auth serv center and i called it would be be 50 to get it reset but i have to have the unit out and i do not have the keys because they do not come with the unit. I'm in a bind either way. I really don't wanna go all weekend with my cd player and I'm saving for some tein springs to get it lowered and would like to keep that 50 dollars and put it towards the springs instead of a stupid code. Please help me. You can im on AIM Jaysmazdaspeed or email @ Jaysmazdaspeed@hotmail.com. Please help!

Help to get code for my sons MSP

1sty said:
I thought that the reason this type of forum is out there is to help people that have problems. BUT it seems all you want to do is play ****** games, We called the dealer and they said that since we unhooked the battery, it was our fault and the could not help us under warrenty, even if the car only has 12k on it.
I dont post alot because most of my problems are answered in all of your post.I cant believe you guys wont help out fellow MSP owners, My production # Is 1732 . So come on guys help us out...

Play games?
I searched and told you who you can contact to help you.
What the hell are you smoking and why should I help you if you act like a jack off when I do?

Did you contact these members?

I don't honestly know the answer. If they feel its best to keep it via PM, then so be it. As it is a security matter, I have to agree with them.

Last edited:
that was my dad i guess he's just getting frustrated since we haven't been able to get the code. i've tried pm'n that guy you told me and haven't heard anything back from him yet. hopefully i'll hear from him soon. thanks again for helpin.

Jason

JaysMazdaSpeed said:
that was my dad i guess he's just getting frustrated since we haven't been able to get the code. i've tried pm'n that guy you told me and haven't heard anything back from him yet. hopefully i'll hear from him soon. thanks again for helpin.

Jason
if you don't hear from him by tomarrow let me know and I will contact him.
Just to be sure he is not hesitnat to talk to you out of fear you may have a stolen unit, send him your vin number. I doubt it will be needed.

thanks for helpin me. i sent a pm to the guy you told me to send. I hope i can get a resonse. I really appreciate you replying back to me. it sucks so much when you're used to listening to music in your call all the time. I thought not having a sub was bad, but this is nothing compared to that!

I still can't believe they are going to try and charge you $50 for this.
I am still looking through other sources to find the code.

Could be worse... you could have your stereo stolen like mine was... and have a blown sub as well, like I do...

Latest posts

Back