Please Help - Wanting to Switch to Mazda CX-5!!

You need to take the Dealer Negotiations out of the equation. And just how do you do that you ask...WIN ONE...like I did! Local TV news station had contest this past summer and they were smart enough to team up with Mazda giving away a CX-5 Sport. I was lucky enough to win, asked if I could 'upgrade' to the Touring with Tech / Bose pkg. To my surprise when it came time to accept delivery, Mazda execs told me that Mazda had even picked up the cost of the upgrade. Been driving my zeal red puppy for 2 months now...sweet ride...sweeter price (2thumbs). I do contests for a hobby...this is actually the second car I've won. You may turn old and gray before anything materializes, but check out your local radio and tv websites - they give away a ton of stuff. Or Google 'Mazda / Contests'. I'm a believer.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/19418308/2012/08/30/zip-trip-gloucester

(dance)

You need to take the Dealer Negotiations out of the equation. And just how do you do that you ask...WIN ONE...like I did! [/url]

(dance)

Oh, man! Way to rub it in!

I actually don't enter contests because I like to minimize mail and calls to my house.

Yes, I know about the National Do Not Call Registry but it doesn't always work. Good on ya' for winning two cars though. That would almost be worth it.

What was the other car?

Back in '96 coincidentally from same tv network in conjunction with a radio station.
Won a Ford Windstar. I was able to take the cash and bought a Honda Del Sol...red, of course.

Back