Please help my friend

speed6lukasz

:
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed6
PLEASE HELP US
SUPPORT RAFAL!

On day before Easter, one of my close buddies Rafal Ryndak had a very unfortunate motorcycle accident from which he suffered traumatic brain and other life threatening injuries. Thanks to dedicated doctors who perform numerous surgeries he is still alive but constantly fights for his wellbeing. He can hear and react to instructions but is unable to talk or perform movements like lifting his arms or legs. Luckily enough, little improvements are seen daily.

Rafal is a 23 years old Northeastern Illinois Univeristy student, who was always happy and full of life. Due to an accident, he might never come back to the things he loved to do.

His family and friends are awaiting the process that would place him in the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. Sadly, it is a very expensive process for which his family is unable to provide. All his friends, including me are trying to help out and collect money so that our dear friend Rafal can come back to us and begin to enjoy his life once again. Any type of support will be greatly appreciated! We have also created an online fundraiser page for Rafal at www.GiveForward.com. If you are willing to donate, you may go to this website and type in Rafal Ryndak.

We are thankful for your support. Please keep Rafal in your prayers.

P.S- If anyone donates could you put the forum name and user name in the details to who's donating. thank you

Latest posts

Back