please! anyone HELP!!!!

XhardcoreMSPX

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege
i just spent a s*** ton of money and time replacing my msp motor when they dealership finally got the the new motor in, they took it out for a test drive and the waste gate on the turbo broke. not really the waste gate but the post the holds the actuator on to the actual waste gate. it looks like it could be tack welded back on but mazda is telling me that i have to buy a whole new turbo set up. im really pissed and discouraged buy this. please has anyone else had problems with this little post on the waste gate?(notcool)

Don't listen to the stealership buy it on the atp website for cheap and it's probably better then the OEM. Forgemotorsport sells a good one 2 PG sell's it

He's got a bracket issue, not an actuator issue. Try contacting Garrett to see if they offer just the part. Seems a bit strange that it broke and coincedentally after dealer tech engine reassembly? If anyone is buying a new GT2554 it would be the dealer.

you should be able to remove the turbo and have it welded by a muffler shop or something
just make shur eyou get the angle right!

ATP has a part listed "speedact" for an actuator with matching bracket used on Mazdaspeed kit on their website.
$95.

He's got a bracket issue, not an actuator issue. Try contacting Garrett to see if they offer just the part. Seems a bit strange that it broke and coincedentally after dealer tech engine reassembly? If anyone is buying a new GT2554 it would be the dealer.
with my life

yeah thats what i think but the dealer is telling me to go f*** myself, also the put 2 dents in my back door. im supper pissed. i called
Mazda customer care and filed a complaint, we will see where that goes, i am actually considering just trading the damn thing in and saying forget the whole thing.

th plan in the mean time is to have a metal shop re-weld the post on and move on with my life. its gonna cost me another $350 though, and after spending $5500 to fix the damn thing in the first place it really just adds insult to injury.(argh)(321fu)(eekfu)(blowup)

ATP has a part listed "speedact" for an actuator with matching bracket used on Mazdaspeed kit on their website.
$95.

sounds like it could be specific for this problem, but there is no picture or description, so.... i dunno

Back